How it Works
1. We purchase digital space on large networks and run targeted ads that are 100% Compliant and Branded to your company.
2. Once the offer is Accepted, the leads come into to our call center and the patient is screened to insure they are eligible to receive CGM System and supplies.
3. Once the Patient meets all the requirements, a Detailed written order is sent to the PCP or Endocrinologist for Approval. Detailed orders from the patient's own personal care team!
- We will provide marketing services to generate interest from consumers about Client’s products and services.
- Creation of direct response campaigns.
- Consumer submissions shall consist of the name, address, and telephone number of:
a. Individual who has indicated that he/she has an interest or need for the product(s) or service(s)
b. Individuals that has given his/her consent to be contacted by telephone about receiving products, even though there is no commitment to purchase products.
We will operate/manage one or more call centers sufficiently staffed by qualified sales personnel to provide the following services to Client:
- Make telephone calls only to prospective customers, whose names and contact information have been provided
- Provide triage services to verify patient’s eligibility for services based on information collected
- Record all customer Consents and provide recordings if requested.
- Contact prescribing practitioner to confirm faxed documentation and conduct follow-up regarding same
- Review potential customers’ records and incorporate pertinent information relating to potential customer’s condition(s) and insurance eligibility
- Retrieve pertinent documentation of patient for Client to deliver services
- Upload of records for Client retrieval
- K0553 (Sensors, Lancets, Test Strips & Alcohol Wipes)
- K0554 (Receiver/monitor)
- K0553 & K0554 Bundle (First Month)
- K0553 (1 time per month for 11 months)
- K0554 ( 1 time every 3 years)
CGM Campaign by the numbers - Half
CGM Campaign by the numbers - Full
List2u.com Tempe, AZ 85281