Airline Advertising is advertising that targets potential consumers aboard an airline. Airline Advertising includes: commercials during in-flight entertainment programming,
advertisements in in-flight magazines or on Boarding Passes, ads on seat back tray tables
and overhead storage bins.
- 85% of long-distance travelers recalled some type of airline advertising or promotional material.
- 86% of customers are flying in a positive mood, and are hence more likely to be receptive to
- On flights of over an hour, 9 out of 10 airline passengers used their tray for 15 minutes or more. In short flights of an hour or less, the figure stood at 82%
- 92% of airline passengers were still able to recall advertising messages a few hours after arrival.
- Ads can be tailored to the traveler's destination, or several of the airlines destinations,
promoting local restaurants, hotels, businesses and shopping.
List2u.com Tempe, AZ 85281