Airline Advertising is advertising that targets potential consumers aboard an airline. Airline Advertising includes: commercials during in-flight entertainment programming,
advertisements in in-flight magazines or on Boarding Passes, ads on seat back tray tables
and overhead storage bins.
- 85% of long-distance travelers recalled some type of airline advertising or promotional material.
- 86% of customers are flying in a positive mood, and are hence more likely to be receptive to
- On flights of over an hour, 9 out of 10 airline passengers used their tray for 15 minutes or more. In short flights of an hour or less, the figure stood at 82%
- 92% of airline passengers were still able to recall advertising messages a few hours after arrival.
- Ads can be tailored to the traveler's destination, or several of the airlines destinations,
promoting local restaurants, hotels, businesses and shopping.
List2u.com Tempe, AZ 85281
Copyright © 1998 List2u.com - All Rights Reserved.
GreenB2B Solutions - Green B2B Marketing - TeleMedicine Marketing - TeleHealth Marketing - Executive Airport Club Advertising - Mortgage Leads - In-Flight Advertising - Live Transfer Mortgage Leads - CoronaVirus Check - L2UG - InFlight Advertising - InFlight Marketing - Airline Marketing - Airline Advertising - Therapy Leads - DG1 - DG2 - Mortgage Leads Generation - Mortgage Leads - ML1 - ML2 - L2UG - T1 - T2 - PR - G1 - PRZEN - EM - WP - TL - RT IN - EBT - EBEM - PR15 - YT - B2 - B3 - B4 - B5 - B7 - B8- WP2 - EB - MN - RER - Partner News - Press Room - ARS - ATS - BAIDU - GOO - Sogou - Lycos - Creafy - Exa - Zap - MW - GML - LTM - Bing - CAS - CHS - PR - T - TeleHealth - TeleMed